Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Shinin' Landshark WOP

Saved Snapchat.
You only live once, right?
Typical teenage girl..
Music is a big part of my daily life. Basically whatever I'm listening to is what mood I am normally in. Like right now I am listen to a playlist on my iTunes that consists of You're Beautiful by James Blunt, a cover of Summertime Sadness by Miley Cyrus and I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz. In essence, I am in a very dreary mood today. It's gloomy out, I don't feel the greatest physically and mentally, and I really just want to go back home. (I moved back to college yesterday) PLUS, nobody is answering their phones and I really want to talk to someone.. Basically all I want is a hug from my mother.

But who cares. I am someone who listens to a lot of different music. I don't care to stick to just one genre. I'll give you some examples of my playlists on iTunes;

First off I have a Christmas music playlist. Don't judge me..

I also I have a Disney music list. Everything from Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, The Aristocrats, and Pocahontas. I like to listen to this when I am in a good singing mood. And when I do my math! Not really too much in the car because that would be embarrassing.

Hhyfkyhf. Yes, that is the name. Another sad day list. Sheryl Crow, Sara Evans, Creed, the whole mix.

Lilac Wine is what is on now. This is a mix of sadder music and Disney music. Don't ask why, I have no idea. Tangled, Royals by Lorde, even Belle from Beauty and the beast in addition to the ones that I already mentioned above.

Yes, I am a typical white girl with all of the rap and hip hop music. Well I don't really know if that is what it is called but I have it on there for those dance party nights with my best friend Tamara. this one has Ms. New Booty, Don't Drop That Thun Thun,  and of course Gas Pedal.

Shinin' Landshark WOP is a mix of almost everything. Country, rap, Disney, even Jenna Marbles! The title comes from Shinin' On Me by Jerrod Niemann, Landshark from Jenna Marbles (Yes, I know every word), and WOP by J Dash. This is the shower/in the car playlist.

YooBishh is full of even more everything. Bo Burnham, more Country, a little bit of Miley Cyrus, and of course Jenna Marbles! This is filled with 85% country like Billy Currington and The Band Perry (My favorites). Comedy, soundtrack, rap, lots of different genres!

So yeah, that's what I like to listen to. Now don't get your panties in a bunch because I don't listen to "the classics" or the "new thing" these days. To me, Disney is my classics and there is always a new thing to listen to. Who said that just because that the new out today that  the yesterday just isn't good anymore? Life lesson right there for you!

1 comment: