Sunday, February 15, 2015

Kyler Kirschbaum

Kyler Kirschbaum 
Age: 20

1. How do you get your news?

Usually social media.

2. Who is doing it right in news?
There are so many things out there that have fake new, so I basically either go by your news channels or newspapers that post news.

3. How do you take your coffee?
It depends, at home I usually put a lot of creamer in it, at Starbucks either a caramel frappuccino or a caramel latte.

4. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week?
I ran into a door, I mean sure. And I got flowers from my roommate.

5. What’s the first news event that you remember?
Probably like 9/11.

6. What do you absolutely hate about the news?
How negative it is, you don't hear anything positive most times.

7. What’s the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?
When doing homework I like to listen to music without words, or silence, I'm weird.

8. Would you ever go on The Bachelor?
Maybe, I feel like it would be weird fighting for my husband. I would rather find my husband, not on the show. It would be a fun experience though.

9. What is your favorite class in the dental hygiene program?
Clinic, it's when you see patients and get hands on experience. It's what I'll be doing for the rest of my life, and you get a feeling of what your doing forever.

10. Would you ever climb Mount Everest?
Maybe, it would be a lot of work though.

No comments:

Post a Comment