Sunday, February 15, 2015

Tanya Wright

**Photo from Tanya!!**
Yes, she is the tooth fairy
Tanya Wright
Age: 24

1. How do you get your news? Facebook or for one of my classes we have to look up a current event every other week.
2. Who is doing it right in news? Ummm...that's a good question, I don't know, the news is always kind of depressing.
3. How do you take your coffee? From Starbucks only, caramel latte or frappuccino.
4. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week? Well, its Sunday, so the week just started. I went to church and watched 50 Shades of Grey. (complete opposites)
5. What’s the first news event that you remember? The first thing that pops into my head is 9/11.
6. What do you absolutely hate about the news? How everything is so negative, they need to give more attention to the positive things in the world, and less attention about a random guy who committed a crime.
7. What’s the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework? I listen to just about everything, when doing homework my Pandora station is usually on a shuffle between country, christian, or the Sam Smith radio. (usually something with a softer tune) When cleaning I play all my Pandora stations so all of above plus today's hits, rap, and 80's.
8. Would you ever go on The Bachelor/Bachelorette? Yes! I have been joking with my family and friends for years that after I graduate that I am going to sign up for the show.
9. What is your favorite class in the dental hygiene program and why? I like the Clinic portion of dental hygiene because I am more of a hands on learner and that's what we're going to be doing when we get in the real world.
10. Would you ever climb Mount Everest?
Yes I would climb Mount Everest, if I had the proper attire and maybe a professional with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment