Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My Top 5 Friends Episodes (seasons 1-5)

There are just some things that I love too much. Disney, pizza, and Friends.

A few years ago my mom and I would sit and watch all four episodes that Nick aired at ten at night. That's how I got into it. So my mom being awesome like always, my Christmas present that year was all ten season of Friends on DVD. So naturally, I came back to school and sat and watched every episode, including the extras on the DVD. And so my obsession started...

So now that they are all on Netflix, I have started to watch all of them again! Of course now I have a full class load, work study and a job, so it's taking a little bit longer to get through the series. But I am going strongly at it! Already halfway through the series

After reading through some other articles and blogs, I have found that everybody's favorite episodes, are not my favorite. So without further adieu, here are my top 5 favorite Friends episodes of the first five seasons only!

5. The One with the East German Laundry Detergent
Now I have always liked this one. I'm not quite sure why but it has always stuck out to me. This is the episode where Ross and Rachael share their first kiss, and of course right after that Ross turns around and smacks his head into a dryer door. I consider this the true beginning of Ross and Rachael.  


4. The One Where No One's Ready
"Could I BE wearing anymore clothes!?!" This episode is filled with Ross and his anxiety to get to the museum on time to impress his boss. Not only that but all of the friends are having a hard time getting dressed. Joey and Chandler are fighting, Phoebe gets a big stain on her dress, Rachael can't decide what to wear, and Monica is stressed over leaving Richard a voicemail. Joey is the highlight, getting dressed he decides to wear all of Chandlers clothes. So funny, so relatable!


3. The One with All the Wedding Dresses
Ross is getting married, again. Monica, Rachael, and pregnant Phoebe not having getting married at all, use wedding dresses to get over their blues. Throwing bouquets and everything. The very thought of grown women hanging around in wedding dresses just sounds like so much fun. I wanna  join..


2. The One with Chandler in a Box
After Chandler has an affair with Joeys girlfriend, his punishment was to sit in a box for eight hours or so. According to Chandler,  "The meaning of the box is threefold. One, it gives me the time to think about what I did. Two, it proves how much I care about my friendship with Joey. And three... it hurts!" Meanwhile, Monica invited Richards son over for thanksgiving! Everything gets pretty sketchy.



1. The One with the Embryos
I actually just watched this one the other and could not stop thinking about it. This is the episode where Phoebe gets Frank and Alice's eggs implanted into her. Just he pure fact of creating babies for someone else is unbelievable. Phoebe is the only one selfless enough to do so. The warm and heart felt vibe of this episode is what gets be. Also, the girls play the guys on who knows each other better, and Joey and Chandler end up winning the girls apartment, gliding in on the ugly dog sculpture. The entire episode is filled with love and fun, giving in the top spot on my seasons 1-5 countdown.



No comments:

Post a Comment