Monday, February 16, 2015

Matthew Boardrow

**photo from Matt!!**
Matthew Boardrow
Age:26

1. How do you get your news?
I get my news from Reddit, when that fails Yahoo.com. 

2. Who is doing it right in news?
Internet news sites do it right. For money, bigger sites like CNN or Fox News and Buzzfeed are absolute garbage. I prefer more objective and smaller news networks.

3. How do you take your coffee?
Cream and two sugars, thank you. 

4. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week?
I got a girls number. It's progress not perfection that matters. 

5. What’s the first news event that you remember?
Kurt Cobain aftermath. Not the actual breaking suicide but a report about how America was "coping."

6. What do you absolutely hate about the news?
I hate how major news networks do not remain objective. I would be more okay if they were able to put it into scope along with their opinion. 

7. What’s the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?
Dr. Drew. even with adam he gives excellent life wisdoms. 

8. Would you ever go on The Bachelor/Bachelorette?
No. 

9. What is your job and what do you love most about it?
I work in insurance. I love that I come in contact with over 100 people per day.

10. Would you ever climb Mount Everest?
Sure.






No comments:

Post a Comment